The software is currently in beta, we're still working on supporting more features of XSLT 2.0
xsl:importis not implemented.
xsl:includeinclude order might not be perfect.
xsl:fallbackis not supported.
xsl:character-mapis not supported.
xsl:value-ofsupports only constructing content using the
selectattribute, not by using instructions inside the
- Parameter tunneling is not supported.
- Not all static error conditions are recognized, such as using
xsl:-elements in the wrong places.
- Arithmetic operators are not fully supported for dates and durations. For example
max()only work for numbers.
- Performing XSLT transformations on HTML documents is largely untested.
- No support for the Unicode collation
- Position predicates in template match attributes are not yet implemented correctly. Currently the position will refer to the position of the node in the
- Statically known namespaces are not supported at run-time:
in-scope-prefixes()will not work as expected.
- Base URI from the static scope is not supported:
resolve-uri()will resolve against the location of the main XSLT stylesheet,
xml:basewill not be used.
- All numeric types are handled the same way:
- disable-output-escaping will never be supported
- XSLT 1.0 backwards compatibility mode is not implemented.
base-uri()is not supported for copied and disconnected nodes. Disconnected nodes will be resolved using
xml:baseattributes found in the disconnected fragment and by consulting
Document.documentURIof the document the node was created in.